Remember a few months back, when our regular TwoMorrows colorist (and longime DC/Marvel colorist) Tom Ziuko was battling kidney failure (due to a long string of medical incompetence, and not anything related to his genetics or lifestyle)? Well, he’s still dealing with the ramifications of such a long hospitalization and recovery period, and can still use our help. You can hear it in Tom’s own words at the HERO INITIATIVE website, where I hope you’ll make a donation to help Tom and other comics greats like him.
- New TwoMorrows releases and 50% off at the New York Comic-Con, booth #1038
- John Coates gives a heck about Don Heck in this podcast
- The Kirby Family and Marvel settle things
- In Defense of the Kirby Museum
- It’s a small world after all in Back Issue #76
- San Diego Comic Fest is coming Oct. 17-19!
- Happy birthday, Jack Kirby!
- The days of elves, aardvarks, and rock men
- TwoMorrows Columnist Makes Good… or Is It Evil?
- TwoMorrows’ Harvey Award nomination for ACBC: The 1950s!