Remember a few months back, when our regular TwoMorrows colorist (and longime DC/Marvel colorist) Tom Ziuko was battling kidney failure (due to a long string of medical incompetence, and not anything related to his genetics or lifestyle)? Well, he’s still dealing with the ramifications of such a long hospitalization and recovery period, and can still use our help. You can hear it in Tom’s own words at the HERO INITIATIVE website, where I hope you’ll make a donation to help Tom and other comics greats like him.
- Two new, for your igloo
- Denny O’Neil still as relevant as ever!
- TwoMorrows has Apps!
- Two new mags shipping now!
- Cliff Chiang In The “Modern Masters” Spotlight on Feb. 5
- BrickJournal’s second Minifigure Customization book now shipping
- Alter Ego bids farewell to Comics Buyer’s Guide in a special tribute issue
- TWOMORROWS’ 40% OFF BOOK SALE extended through December 15!
- War Eagle!
- Go on Neal Adams’ odyssey in CBC #3
- Alter Ego Publishes Missing “Last” Issue of Comics Buyer’s Guide | Comic Con 2014 on Alter Ego bids farewell to Comics Buyer’s Guide in a special tribute issue
- Alter Ego Publishes Missing “Last” Issue of Comics Buyer’s Guide » Comics Worth Reading on Alter Ego bids farewell to Comics Buyer’s Guide in a special tribute issue
- Jay W on Wonder what I did on my Christmas vacation?
- Ray Cornwall on Bundle up!
- Tim Perkins on Fantastic Four Lost and found