Remember a few months back, when our regular TwoMorrows colorist (and longime DC/Marvel colorist) Tom Ziuko was battling kidney failure (due to a long string of medical incompetence, and not anything related to his genetics or lifestyle)? Well, he’s still dealing with the ramifications of such a long hospitalization and recovery period, and can still use our help. You can hear it in Tom’s own words at the HERO INITIATIVE website, where I hope you’ll make a donation to help Tom and other comics greats like him.
- The days of elves, aardvarks, and rock men
- TwoMorrows Columnist Makes Good… or Is It Evil?
- TwoMorrows’ Harvey Award nomination for ACBC: The 1950s!
- Iron Man’s original artist gets his due!
- Wertham lives in Alter Ego #128!!!
- 50% OFF Print Editions Sale extended through Monday
- Get 50% OFF Print Editions online and at Comic-Con
- Three fast ones
- This weekend: Heroes Con!
- Four on the floor!
- Modern Masters Books Now 50% Off » Comics Worth Reading on At 50% off for Print (10% off Digital), our Modern Masters sale is a SLAM DUNK!
- Alter Ego Publishes Missing “Last” Issue of Comics Buyer’s Guide | Comic Con 2014 on Alter Ego bids farewell to Comics Buyer’s Guide in a special tribute issue
- Alter Ego Publishes Missing “Last” Issue of Comics Buyer’s Guide » Comics Worth Reading on Alter Ego bids farewell to Comics Buyer’s Guide in a special tribute issue
- Jay W on Wonder what I did on my Christmas vacation?
- Ray Cornwall on Bundle up!