Stop by TwoMorrows Booth #1301 (right inside the Hall B doors) for all signings and:
• $3 B&W magazines
• $5 and $10 books (including hardcovers)
• At least 30% off most items
Comic-Con Debuts (limited copies available; get there early!):
• Back Issue #114 and #115
• Jack Kirby Collector #77
• American Comic Book Chronicles: 1940-44 hardcover
• Comic Book Creator #20
• Kirby & Lee: Stuf’ Said! (Expanded Second Edition)
• Alter Ego #159 and #160 (special Steve Ditko issue)
Signings and Panels:
Publisher John Morrow will be on-hand every day to celebrate his company’s 25th Anniversary!
• Keith Dallas (Comic Book Implosion, American Comic Book Chronicles, Flash Companion)
• Dewey Cassell (Mike Grell: Life is Drawing Without an Eraser, Herb Trimpe & Marie Severin bios)
• Jon B. Cooke (Comic Book Creator magazine, Swampmen, MLJ Companion)
10:00am signing: Keith Dallas and Dewey Cassell
11:00am, Room 29AB: The World of TwoMorrows 25th Anniversary Panel
TwoMorrows Publishing is celebrating their 25th Anniversary with an unforgettable look back at the company’s beginnings, and the crazy things that’ve happened during a quarter-century quest to create the future of comics history! Join Comic-Con Special Guest Jon B. Cooke (Comic Book Artist/Comic Book Creator magazine editor), P.C. Hamerlinck (Alter Ego/FCA editor), Keith Dallas (editor of the American Comic Book Chronicles series, and co-author of the Eisner Award-nominated book Comic Book Implosion), Mike Manley (Draw! magazine editor), and Dewey Cassell (author of the Eisner Award-nominated book Mike Grell: Life Is Drawing Without An Eraser), and find out what TwoMorrows has in store for 2020 and beyond! It’s moderated by publisher (and Jack Kirby Collector editor) John Morrow.
2:00pm signing: Jon B. Cooke
8:00pm: The Eisner Awards in the Indigo Ballroom at the Hilton Bayfront
TwoMorrows has THREE nominations this year, so come by and cheer us on!
Best Comics-Related Periodical/Journalism:
• Back Issue magazine, edited by Michael Eury
Best Comics-Related Book:
• Comic Book Implosion by Keith Dallas and John Wells
• Mike Grell: Life Is Drawing Without An Eraser by Dewey Cassell with Jeff Messer
4:00pm, Room 9: 80th Anniversary of Archie Comics Superheroes panel
Learn the 80-year history of the superheroes of the Archie Universe from the people who brought you The MLJ Companion: Rik Offenberger and Paul Castiglia (Archie Comics), and Jon B. Cooke and John Morrow (TwoMorrows Publishing), as well as writer and movie producer Michael Uslan (Batman), and Golden Age comic experts J.C. Vaughn (Gemstone Publishing). Immediately after the panel, join us for a…
5:30pm signing: Paul Castiglia/Rik Offenberger/Jon B. Cooke (The MLJ Companion)
Get a signed copy of The MLJ Companion!
10:00, Room 5AB: The Jack Kirby Tribute Panel
TwoMorrows publisher John Morrow requests your presence at this annual panel honoring “The King of Comics,” Jack Kirby—the creator whose work is the reason TwoMorrows began publishing 25 years ago. Panelists this year are Kurt Busiek (Astro City, Marvels), Buzz Dixon (Thundarr the Barbarian, Destroyer Duck), Mike Royer (Kirby’s favorite inker), attorney Paul S. Levine, and it’s moderated by former Kirby assistant Mark Evanier.